At First I thought I was Dreaming
Sunday night I went to bed and fell into a deep sleep. I started dreaming, when into my dreams appeared my Dad. He often does when he wants to tell me something, and this dream was no different. He told me that I would be involved in Alzheimer's this year. I woke wondering what he meant. I had my memory tested at the end of 2020 and all the tests and scans showed no signs of the disease so I wasn't worried that I was developing it. It wasn't long before I understood what he meant. I was checking my email when I saw one from Alzheimer's Research UK, informing me that I could join their team for the Virtual London Marathon 2021. I straight away signed up and now I face the daunting task of two marathons in a matter of weeks!!! Well, Dad, you were right, I am involved with Alzheimer's this year and my training has began!!
Comments
Post a Comment