To my Parents, I miss you so much

Dear Bob,


 I am so proud to be your son. Dad, you brought me up to lead a life of service. You gave me the courage to always ask why, how, why not. You have me the confidence to travel the world. You continue to inspire me and get me to push myself to dream bigger, be better and do whatever I can for others. 


Dear Mum,


Mum, you taught me that family is the most important thing. You devoted so much of your life to the service of others. I know you were both taken too soon and in such a cruel way. I know that you are now in a much better place.

I still think about both of you every day and often you come through to me in my dreams or I feel your presence. 

Bob, Jan you are missed so much but your love is still felt all the time. 

Your Son

Andy

Comments